For more information:
Morgan Lanier or Olivia Mayes
Melissa Libby & Associates
The Regent Cocktail Club’s rooftop patio Becomes Buckhead’s Newest Lunch Destination with Mid-Day Menu of American Cut Favorites
Managing Partner John Adamson Serves Lunch with a Side of Picturesque Skyline Views
ATLANTA (June 13, 2018) - American Cut, Buckhead’s premier contemporary dining destination for tasty modern interpretations on steakhouse classics has upgraded the scenery for its lunch service — just up the elevator and out onto the picturesque rooftop of The Regent Cocktail Club. All summer long, daily lunchtime guests can enjoy the skyline views on American Cut’s third floor along with the bold flavors and personal style of American Cut managing partner and executive chef John Adamson.
“Since we have one of the most inviting and expansive open-air rooftop experiences in Atlanta, we decided to open it up for our lunch guests, providing a perfect backdrop for a business meal or to enjoy a leisurely lunch with friends,” explains Adamson.
The Regent Cocktail Club is serving American Cut’s signature lunch menu Monday-Saturday from 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. and Sunday from 12:30–3 p.m. Popular offerings created by Adamson for lunch guests include the following:
- Appetizers such as crab cocktail with Florida mustard sauce or a half dozen East or West Coast just-shucked oysters
- In-house burger with beer cheese and caramelized onions on a brioche bun
- Chili lobster roll featuring Maine lobster and Sriracha aioli on a potato bun
- Buttermilk chicken sandwich served with pimento cheese, bacon and pickles
- Sliced steak sandwich with fried onions and horseradish cream on French bread
- Plates of grilled salmon with roasted mushrooms and asparagus or Springer Mountain chicken with Yukon potatoes served with garlic butter
- Two signature steak options include a 9 oz. strip steak and French fries or the petit filet featuring a 6 oz. filet and potato toast
- American Cut’s signature OG 1924 Hotel Caesar with romaine lettuce, Parmigiano-Reggiano, soft egg and Pullman croutons or the steak knife wedge with iceberg, bacon and a Point Reyes blue cheese dressing
Named by Eater, Zagat and Jezebel as one of the “best rooftop bars in Atlanta,” The Regent Cocktail Club’s indoor/outdoor rooftop bar with striking views of the Atlanta skyline creates the perfect blend of a classic cocktail bar and lounge. Located on the third floor of American Cut in The Shops Buckhead Atlanta (3035 Peachtree Road), The Regent Cocktail Club offers a seasonal rotation of cocktails, lunch and bar snack menu, music featuring an electric mix of local live musicians and DJs and tableside service. To make reservations, visit www.regentcocktailclub.com/atlanta or call 707-415-9961. Walk-ins welcome.
American Cut’s popular first floor The Cut Bar now opens to guests beginning at 4 p.m. daily with happy hour bar snack specials such as half-price appetizers and $1 oysters Monday–Friday from 4–7 p.m. Dinner service begins nightly from 5 p.m. in the main dining room of American Cut.