- 10 oz. watermelon sliced in 1” cubes
- ½ cup arugula
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
- 1 pinch salt and pepper mix to season
- 1 tbsp pickled ginger, minced
- 2 tsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp basil chiffonade to garnish
1. In a mixing bowl combine watermelon, arugula, feta, salt and pepper and pickled ginger.
2. Add the olive oil and balsamic glaze, and toss lightly to combine. Be careful not to break up the large chunks of watermelon.
3. Place the salad in the center of a bowl, carefully stacking the watermelon and piling the salad high.
4. Garnish with the basil chiffonade.
Recipe courtesy of executive chef John Metz