Social Media & Administrative Manager at Melissa Libby & Associates
Seeking a fast paced, problem solving, creative and get-any-job-done social media and administrative assistant. We are seeking a go-getter personality and someone who can tackle any task, big or small. Ability to work with deadlines is a must.
In this role, you would work closely with the communications team to create and implement social media strategies and manage the social media postings/interactions for specific clients. You would also be responsible for daily office activities to ensure smooth operations by performing related administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Draft monthly social media calendars for clients for whom we handle social media, detailing the posts, dates, allocate budget and times to post and share with the client services team for client approval
Schedule social media posts in advance and/or post in real time for clients, as well as set up paid ads using Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager.
· Monitor social media pages for clients, thanking/replying to posts, coordinating answers to customer questions
Keep social media calendars up-to-date with most current client information throughout the month
· Claim social media pages for new locations (Yelp, Google, etc.)
· Provide social media statistics and reports when needed
· Answer client questions about social media, troubleshooting and editing pages
· Create, edit, manage approval process, monitor and send prizes for social media contests
· Coordinate end of month billing of social media expenses
· Maintain master password document for clients’ social media pages (Instagram, Twitter, Google, Yelp, Mailchimp, etc.)
· Create and pinning to weekly Pinterest board
Maintain the MLA website to make sure information is updated
Procure photos, video and graphics for clients for social media usage
Create event page listings for client functions
Maintain a professional appearance of the office through diligent organizing and tidying
Ensure the efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties, and arranges for routine and necessary maintenance as needed
Maintain the office and kitchen supply inventory and orders additional supplies as needed
Review monthly expense reports and submit accordingly
Reconciling monthly expense reports, credit cards receipts, etc.
Review monthly time sheets and submit accordingly
Clip press daily and send to clients in a timely manner
General administrative duties (filing, copying, scanning, phone calls)
Assist in updating press clipping website pages for specified clients
Performs other related duties as assigned
Remote deposit of checks, scanning in bills / receipts, checking mail, distribution of publications, managing / charting time sheets, etc.
· Brainstorm pitches, event ideas and promotions
· Read assigned publications and blogs to search for client clips
· Update MLA status report weekly
· Track time via Toggl
Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining accuracy
Excellent organization and time management skills
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Must have reliable means of transportation for daily transport and to run appropriate errands
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
PC skills, knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), MS Paint and Adobe Photoshop
Social media skills and knowledge in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite, Grum and Loomly
Prior experience in office management/assistant type work preferred
Previous experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry appreciated
Please apply with resume if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: $26,000 to $30,000
Vacation: 14 Days Per Year
Insurance: Health and Dental
Retirement Plan: Enrollment After One Year of Employment